- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Rooms
- 122 m2
- Year Built: 1923
SALARIO – PROGETTO BASENTO – A few steps from the Coppedè district, near Villa Borghese and Villa Albani Torlonia, inside a stately 1920s building with elevator and concierge service, we offer for sale apartment of 122 square meters on the fourth floor characterized by large windows and double views completely restored.
The proposed renovation project is as follows: large entrance hall, double living room with kitchenette, 2 double bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom with exit to balcony and additional bathroom.
The property retains the elegance of the Roman residences of yesteryear combining charm and light but is well suited to a modern reinterpretation of the spaces. The size of the apartment and the important location make the apartment ideal for those looking for an elegant and comfortable solution, in one of the most sought after neighborhoods and a short walk from the center. The characteristics of the property, the double view, the large windows and the possibility to renovate it even in an investment key make this property a rare opportunity.
The asking price is € 850,000.00 – Real estate consultant: Leonardo Leo RIF27BH24 Tel 06.96006341
Salario is the fourth district of Rome and takes its name from the Via Consolare, so called by the ancient Romans for the transport of salt. It is located in the area between the beginning of Via Salaria and the beginning of Via Nomentana and is the smallest district of Rome. The neighborhood today is a lively and stately residential area. One of the jewels of the area is the wonderful Villa Albani, eighteenth-century masterpiece made for Cardinal Alessandro Albani that houses inside it houses precious ancient sculptures and works of art by many artists. A short distance away are the Bersagliere Monument and Porta Pia, ideal access to the neighborhood and one of the most important monuments of the Italian Risorgimento. This historic place was the scene of the battle that marked the annexation of Rome to the Kingdom of Italy: here, on 20 September 1870, the famous “Breccia” was opened.