- 3 Rooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 186 m2
- Year Built: 1900
- Condominium fees: €90
PIAZZA DEI QUIRITI- In one of the most coveted contexts, in the heart of the Prati district, precisely on the square, in a prestigious historic building with elevator, we offer for sale an exclusive apartment of 186 square meters on the first floor.
Composed of: double entrance, living room, dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom with window.
It is a solution that guarantees an excellent choice in terms of quality of life. The property has a double view. This apartment is a wonderful opportunity for those who want to live in one of the most sought after settings of the Prati district, in the elegance and fullness of all comforts.
The property is to be restored and the square and extremely regular plan will allow the future owner the opportunity to change to his taste the new distribution of rooms making the most of every space; thanks to the double entrance you can also divide the following property. The intended use is residential but it is a multipurpose property that can be perfectly used as a Studio-Dwelling.
The asking price is € 830.000,00 – Real estate consultant: Leonardo Leo RIF110BH22 Tel 06.96006341
The square recalls the name of the inhabitants of the city of “Cures” who were called “Quirites”, ie the Sabines, who founded and lived in Rome, so they had the equivalent name of Romans. At the center of the square there is the fountain, the work of the sculptor Attilio Selva who built it for the City of Rome in 1928. Located in the center of the square, the fountain consists of a large circular basin, bordered by a large protruding edge, in the center of which rises, over an elaborate balustrade, the lower basin, convex and curtained, from which water flows into the tank below. Four naked caryatids (which at the time aroused a great sensation) support the upper basin, elegant and quadrilobate, in the center of which, above a small pedestal, stands a pine cone terminal from which various jets of water come out. On the square there is the church of S.Gioacchino, inaugurated in 1898 according to the project of the architect Raffaele Inganni, in collaboration with Lorenzo De Rossi, but completed only in 1911 and entrusted to the Redemptorist fathers.